Dr. Noelle Williams
Dr. Noelle Williams is a certified orthodontist with degrees from Boston College, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and the University of Florida. In order to specialize in the field of braces, Dr. Williams completed a 3-year residency program after she completed her four years of training in dental school. She has also completed several research projects, most notably earning her Master of Science degree researching the effects that wisdom teeth have on the alignment of the dentition.
Dr. Williams had been recognized by Orlando Magazine and USA Today as one of the top dentists in Orlando as voted on by her dental peers.
Dr. Williams loves orthodontics because it is a combination of art & science. She finds reward in the confidence a new smile brings to her patients. In her free time, Dr. Williams enjoys spending time with family and friends, running 5Ks, cheering on the Florida Gators, reading, traveling, and baking. She lives in College Park with her husband Micah Strader, son Griffin, and daughter Colette.
- B.S. (magma cum laude) in Biology, Boston College.
- D.M.D., Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- M.S. in Dental Sciences and Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Florida
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- OrthoGators (UF Orthodontic Alumnus)
- Central Florida District Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- Harvard Dental Alumni Association